Webinar: Plan Sponsor Basics - Maintaining Your Organization's Retirement Plan
Congratulations! You are now in charge of your tribal organization’s retirement plan. Of course, you want to do the right things to run your plan, but you may need guidance to determine what the right things are.
In the first in a series of three webinars about Tribal Retirement Plans, ABG Southwest Principal Dennis Davis discusses the day-to-day issues that many plan sponsors face in the design and operation of their retirement plans – and, more importantly, how to tackle them.
- The role the plan sponsor plays in administering a retirement plan
- How to identify which federal rules apply to your plan(s) and when
- Tips for avoiding potential administrative pitfalls, such as:
- Missed enrollments
- Organization re-hires
- Employee transfers
- Contribution changes
- Employee loans
- How to correct these mistakes once identified
- Self-correction limitations
Other Webinars in the Series
|July 31, 2018|
|August 14, 2018|